END CORPORATE GREED! RIGHTS NOW!
A Sign-On Statement To Stop The Poisoning Of The People And The Planet
Thirty-three years ago today, the horrendous Bhopal gas tragedy at the Union Carbide pesticide plant in India immediately killed 3,000 people and 15,000 more subsequently. Survivors, exposed to the deadly gas and their children, continue to suffer from the world’s worst industrial disaster. Thousands of tons of hazardous wastes remain buried underground and the area remains contaminated. Meanwhile, Union Carbide, which became a subsidiary of Dow-Chemical Co. in 2001, has yet to fully account for the tragedy.
- Pesticide Watch NGO releases report ‘State of Glyphosate Use in India’
- State of Glyphosate Use in India
- Webinar on Elimination of the Uncultivated Greens: Glyphosate Usage in India
- PR_ Marathi_यवतमाळ विषबाधा: सिंजेंटाचे कीटकनाशक जास्त प्रमाणात गुंतलेले आहे.
- PR Hindi यवतमाळ विषाक्तता: सिंजेंटा के कीटनाशक अधिकतम शामिल हैं