Consolidated List Of Banned Pesticides-Pan International
Press Release | PAN International | 24th May 2017
Pesticide Action Network (PAN) has frequently been asked for information on pesticides that have been banned by countries. The Consolidated List of Banned Pesticides (CL) has been developed to identify which pesticides have been banned by particular countries because there appears to be no other source for such information. Please download and read the Explanatory Note before attempting to read the spreadsheet of countries.
PAN will update the spreadsheet approximately every 6 months.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in this CL is correct, but inevitably there will be errors, simply because for some countries there are conflicting lists of bans. If any country notices errors relating to their bans, please inform PAN at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Consolidated List of Bans. Additionally, PAN would welcome any information from countries not yet included in the list.
- Third Annual General Meeting of MAPPP demands compensation and rehabilitation package for victims of pesticide poisoning
- Global Outrage at FAO Plans to Partner with Pesticide Industry
- PAN India’s Comments/Suggestions on the Draft Banning of Insecticides Order 2020
- PAN India urge Indian Agriculture Ministry to ban glyphosate
- Pesticide Watch NGO releases report ‘State of Glyphosate Use in India’