Consolidated List Of Banned Pesticides-Pan International
Press Release | PAN International | 24th May 2017
Pesticide Action Network (PAN) has frequently been asked for information on pesticides that have been banned by countries. The Consolidated List of Banned Pesticides (CL) has been developed to identify which pesticides have been banned by particular countries because there appears to be no other source for such information. Please download and read the Explanatory Note before attempting to read the spreadsheet of countries.
PAN will update the spreadsheet approximately every 6 months.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in this CL is correct, but inevitably there will be errors, simply because for some countries there are conflicting lists of bans. If any country notices errors relating to their bans, please inform PAN at email@example.com with the subject line Consolidated List of Bans. Additionally, PAN would welcome any information from countries not yet included in the list.
- Pesticide Watch NGO releases report ‘State of Glyphosate Use in India’
- State of Glyphosate Use in India
- Webinar on Elimination of the Uncultivated Greens: Glyphosate Usage in India
- PR_ Marathi_यवतमाळ विषबाधा: सिंजेंटाचे कीटकनाशक जास्त प्रमाणात गुंतलेले आहे.
- PR Hindi यवतमाळ विषाक्तता: सिंजेंटा के कीटनाशक अधिकतम शामिल हैं